I tend to prefer stocks to ETFs and ETFs to mutual funds. However, I own some mutual funds in my employee retirement accounts and recognize their value for investors who want to take a relatively hands-off approach to their IRAs, so I have done some research on mutual funds. Here is my watchlist of low-cost, low-minimum investment mutual funds.
- T. Rowe Price Dividend Growth Fund (PRDGX)
- T. Rowe Price Real Assets Fund (PRAFX)
- VALIC Small Cap Special Values Fund (VSSVX)
- Vanguard Windsor II (VWNFX)
- Vanguard Inflation-Protected Securities Fund (VIPSX)