- Infrastructure operations can be a great source of income by moving people, dry goods, energy liquids, and other essentials.
- This fund provides a 5% yield from a global equity portfolio.
- Infrastructure can provide income from the energy sector with less exposure to commodity price volatility.
When you hear the word infrastructure, building roads, bridges, and tunnels might be the first thing to come to mind. Infrastructure can be so much more, and it can be a great source of steady cash flow. Continue reading…
- Transaction-free trading platforms can be a powerful tool for compounding dividend returns.
- Concentrating on undervalued stocks that pay high dividend yields and growing dividends can reap high returns.
- Straying into investments that are difficult to understand for the sake of diversification can be a drag on returns.
In the beginning of 2017, I set out to create a total return portfolio for my long-term savings. At that time, I had learned through self-study about value investing, high-yield dividend investing, and dividend growth investing. Seeking Alpha was a wonderful inspiration, as was Get Rich with Dividends by Marc Lichtenfeld and the wisdom of Warren Buffett.
What Seeking Alpha authors helped me realize is that dividend investing can be about much more than income. It is a powerful mechanism for compounding wealth. Continue reading…
On Monday you read the first edition of the new weekly economics digest. Today is the first investing digest. Check in every week for “Market Monday” and “Finance Friday” in addition to the original finance, economics, and business articles that I post in between. Continue reading “Finance Friday #1: Dividends”