Have you been to the Gaking Finance resources page yet? It has sections for articles, books, links, and videos. I have been adding new content almost every day. For example, I have added some fantastic investing resources to the articles page this week:
- 3 Country ETFs to Consider
- Beware of Concentration Risk in Country ETFs
- Busting the Frontier-Market Myths
- Chart: Where Is Global Growth Happening?
- Creating Alpha With Smart Beta in the US: Focus on Quality
- Emerging Markets Are Not All Created Equal
- Owner Earnings: Warren Buffett’s Favorite Formula
This library will keep growing, so keep checking back for more.
Published by Douglass Gaking
Doug is a certified music educator and business educator in Indiana. He directs bands, choirs, and percussion, performs drums and percussion, composes and arranges music for concert band, marching band, and percussion ensemble, and teaches and writes about business, finance, and economics. He has a B.M. in Music Education from Butler University and an M.B.A. in Economics from Southern New Hampshire University. He is also an avid reader and a lover of art, history, science, and nature, especially birds and other wildlife.
View all posts by Douglass Gaking