Check out my article, “How The Next Bust Is Brewing,” which was just published by Seeking Alpha. It covers…
- Consumer credit scores have reached a record high.
- The mistakes that caused the 2008 financial crisis are falling off credit reports.
- Credit card debt remains on the rise.
- FICO is lowering the standards for achieving a high credit score.
- The average American household is a higher credit risk than it appears to be.
These are very concerning developments that every investor should be aware of.
Published by Douglass Gaking
Doug is a certified music educator and business educator in Indiana. He directs bands, choirs, and percussion, performs drums and percussion, composes and arranges music for concert band, marching band, and percussion ensemble, and teaches and writes about business, finance, and economics. He has a B.M. in Music Education from Butler University and an M.B.A. in Economics from Southern New Hampshire University. He is also an avid reader and a lover of art, history, science, and nature, especially birds and other wildlife.
View all posts by Douglass Gaking